The Action’s Knowledge Management strategy has the objective of supporting ACP-EU cooperation on migration and development with some specific goals:
- Develop and support communities of practice and peer to peer networks;
- Ensure effectiveness of the program by analyzing activities and their impact as well as assessing the knowledge collected;
- Serve as key point/repository for data/information requests;
- Contribute to the ACP EU Dialogue on Migration by capturing knowledge on good practices.
You can delve into the documents, reports, and information collected and produced in the framework of the Action:
LEGISLATIVE, NORMATIVE DOCUMENTS
- Report to the ACP-EU Joint Council on the 2011-2012 dialogue on migration and development. January 17, 2013.
- Recommendations from the ACP-EU experts' meeting on trafficking in human beings and smuggling of migrants. May 11, 2015.
- UN Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto. 2004.
DOCUMENTS PRODUCED BY THE ACTION
- EU-Horn of Africa Migration Route Initiative (Khartoum Process)
- IOM Regional Office for the European Economic Area (EEA), the EU and NATO (RO Brussels)
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- Joint Migration and Development Initiative (JMDI)
- Migration EU eXpertise (MIEUX) - International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)
- Support to Free Movement of Persons and Migration in West Africa (FMM West Africa)
- Supporting the Third Phase of the Rabat Process: the Dakar Strategy
- The World Bank Group
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime